Nimblebrain Forums - Not logged in
Forum Help Search Chat Register Login
Previous Next Up Topic Cosmology / Alternative Cosmology / BEC-SO-FLINE goofiness (2082 hits)
By Jade Annand Date 2011-05-26 06:29
I was reading that "The Inflation Summer" article on the Scientific American web site, and I must say that the proliferation of people in comments sections of articles such as these shouting that they have the right answer is mind-boggling.

Someone was pushing something called BEC-SO-FLINE, so I took a web sniff around to see what it was about.

Oh dear.

From the abstract:

The abstract said:

From here, each planet and moon undergoes a five-stage evolution:  from Energy mass to Gaseous to Transitional to Rocky  (e.g., Earth) to Inactive (dead), all at rates in accord with mass,  plus distance from a central star.  Universally, all planets, spherical moons, and stars are  self-sustaining entities that create their own compositional matter via internal nucleosynthesis (IN and E are inseparable).

So planets are not only producing hydrogen in this view, but all the way up to carbon and oxygen... and beyond?

What proof of this is offered?

The abstract said:

The recent discovery of water on our moon -- as all relevant space-probe findings continually do - definitively confirms the  model’s scientific validity.

Ah yes, water on the moon, inexplicable through any other reason than internal nucleosynthesis. Wait, what?

What other gems are on offer?

The abstract said:

On April 8, 2010 TV Station NGEO’s science program featured another search to solve the mystery of the Tunguska explosion in 1908... Data from all three expeditions, when interpreted in perspective of the SO-FLINE-BEC model, indicate a nuclear explosion of a fireball ejected from within Earth; i.e., a typical comet:  fireballs ejected from larger masses of nuclear energy

Yes, Tunguska was from an earth-ejected natural nuclear fireball, and comets are energy that gets spewed out of planets. What, really?

The abstract said:

In the write-in contest, my prediction of the powerful nuclear explosions was the only correct one; it was based on the true nature of comets:  small fireballs ejected from larger masses of energy

I won't spoil it any more by giving away everything - it's five pages of fun for the whole family - but after reading it, I feel at a creative disadvantage for never having smoked anything.

Well, that's a little facetious :)
By Mike Petersen Date 2011-05-26 09:05 Edited 2011-05-26 13:26
A new song entitled BEC-SO-FLINE by Carly Simon:

BEC-SO-FLINE, I'll bet you think this theory's about you.
Don't you?  Don't you?

Wow, what a nutball that author is.
Previous Next Up Topic Cosmology / Alternative Cosmology / BEC-SO-FLINE goofiness (2082 hits)