Nimblebrain Forums - Not logged in
Forum Help Search Chat Register Login
Previous Next Up Topic Cosmology / Alternative Cosmology / Dumb quote (4324 hits)
By Jade Annand Date 2013-07-12 05:51
Now, I may be no Big Bang fan, but this quote from the comments section of the video about the solar system's tail is full of... something ;)

Karl Lucas said:

(after seeing that the solar system has a tail behind it) If our universe was created from a singular event "Big Bang" as they call it, why is our universe traveling only in one direction? Have you ever seen an uncontrolled explosion travel only in one direction? The natural expansion of any explosion is outward in all directions unless restricted or controlled. Science has some explaining to do on´╗┐ that.

Uhhhh....
By Mike Petersen Date 2013-07-12 12:27
Ahh....the uninformed.  Gotta love it.

- Mike
By bangstrom Date 2013-07-24 18:22
It must be the stuff they put in the water that makes people stupid.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_c6HsiixFS8
By Mike Petersen Date 2013-07-28 11:50
OMG
By Jade Annand Date 2013-07-29 03:43
Holy crap :)

That was amazing. I in particular love how she's so damned sure that this wasn't happening 20 years ago.

Also, that this has something to do with the government's never-ending quest... for energy?

Thanks for that, bangstrom ;)
By Mike Petersen Date 2013-07-29 12:41
Hmm...I wonder if anyone who knows her and saw that stupid YouTube clip ever tried to straighten her out?  Assuming, of course, that person knew better.
By Jade Annand Date 2013-08-01 06:04
I just don't know if that's possible. When I shared that video around, someone sent me back a video of a pilot talking to chemtrail conspiracy nuts.

I don't think he changed any minds that day.

(I like the guy who complains about hail seeding done to avoid major damage in urban centers... and it turns out that he's an autobody mechanic and that eats into his business. Heh.)
Previous Next Up Topic Cosmology / Alternative Cosmology / Dumb quote (4324 hits)